Welcome to the Millar Western Pulp Mill Safety Orientation for Visitors
The Millar Western pulp team welcomes you to our site. If you are a contractor, please return to the main page and visit the Contractor Safety Orientation section.
Prior to arrival, we ask all visitors to please complete our safety orientation by reviewing the following materials and filling out the required forms in the order in which they are presented.
Remember: The safe choice is always the right choice. Our goal is to have everyone return to their homes and families safely at the end of the workday. If you have any questions or are unclear as to safety expectations, please get in touch with your Millar Western contact.
Please note: Once on site, we require all visitors to wear a mask, for your protection and that of our employees.
Have a safe day!
visitor safety orientation – steps:
- Review the Millar Western Visitor Video.
- Complete the Millar Western Visitor Orientation Quiz. Please bring the completed quiz with you to the site.
- Read the Millar Western Whitecourt Pulp Division – Quality & Environmental Policy Statement.
- Read the Pulp Mill Social Distancing Policy
- Complete the COVID-19 Visitor Risk Assessment Form. Forward the completed and signed form to your site contact prior to your arrival on site.
Note that the COVID-19 Risk Assessments must be completed for each and every visit to Millar Western. Also, please bring the following with you:
- A completed Millar Western Visitor Orientation Quiz
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), including a mask for when social distancing is not possible.
If you require assistance with the safety orientation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.