Welcome to the Millar Western Pulp Mill Safety Orientation for Visitors
The Millar Western pulp team welcomes you to our site. If you are a contractor, please return to the main page and visit the Contractor Safety Orientation section.
Prior to arrival, we ask all visitors to please complete our safety orientation by reviewing the following materials and filling out the required forms in the order in which they are presented.
Remember: The safe choice is always the right choice. Our goal is to have everyone return to their homes and families safely at the end of the workday. If you have any questions or are unclear as to safety expectations, please get in touch with your Millar Western site contact.
Have a safe day!
visitor safety orientation – steps:
- Review the Millar Western Visitor Video.
- Complete the Millar Western Visitor Orientation Quiz and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you to site.
- Read the Millar Western Whitecourt Pulp Division – Quality & Environmental Policy Statement.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
Note that masks and visors must be worn in all common areas, and when 2 or more individuals are within 2 meters of each other.
- Complete a COVID-19 Rapid Test prior to your arrival on site. Contact email@example.com for further details.
- Complete the COVID-19 Visitor Risk Assessment Form. Forward the completed and signed form to your site contact on the first day of your visit, prior to your arrival on site. Repeat this process for each subsequent day of your visit.
- Practice physical distancing of 2 meters.
- Clean any shared equipment or tools before and after use.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- All breaks and lunch breaks shall only be taken in a lunch room where physical distancing is being practiced. This may mean that breaks are staggered with other workers on site.
Please bring appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for the job, including a mask or visor.
Note that the following must be completed before your arrival on site:
- A COVID-19 rapid test
- A COVID-19 Risk Assessment form
If you require assistance with the safety orientation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.